(Sale of Company Shares)
Zoning: C-4 – See attached
Services: Town water and sewer. Natural gas, cable, hydro and telephone
2 Storey wood frame construction with asphalt shingle roof
Built about 1988
21 Units; 2 Are full kitchen units with regular stoves and separate dining area, 6 are kitchenette units
Electric heat Air conditioned
Staff: 2-3 cleaning staff; 1 seasonal handyman/gardener
Built approximately 2002-2003
About 1,175 square feet –verify if important
This space if not used for a restaurant would make an ideal area for continental breakfast or perhaps it could be converted to rental units.
This space has been leased out in the past and currently is leased by one of the owners, they use the space to provide continental breakfast and they serve dinner from a menu.
It could be operated by a new owner or leased
Owners/Managers Residence: Main floor:
Private outdoor patio area
In floor heating
3 or 4 bedrooms, 4th bedroom is smaller, would be a good office
Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and another room that had a kitchen at one time. Originally the living area had separate suites.
Separate entrance – this makes it easy to rent by the month
Electric baseboard heat
Commercial washer and dryer. The laundry room is attached to the kitchen of the residence.
Coin laundry for guests
The sign and gazebo are located on the Highway Right of Way There is a covenant on Title – see attached plan for outlined area
Recent Improvements: 2015
• Replaced water incoming piping and installed backflow valve according to Municipal By-Law requirement.
• New commercial washing machine
• Cloud based PMS system (with online booking capability)
• New roof
• Reconstructed upper floor plywood deck; new vinyl flooring
• Converted rooms #22,23,24,27 to kitchenettes; electrical & plumbing
• Installed 8-cam network surveillance camera systems
• New mattresses; most bed frames changed to wooden frame
• Upgraded rooms to 32” flat screen TVs; Rms # 15,16,17,26,27 have 40”
• Most TVs are wall mounted
• Cloud based accounting system
• New carpeting for rooms # 10 to 19
• Added 4 wireless cameras (added 2 more in 2018)
• Replaced 10 AC units (LG brand)
• New carpark flood light
• Replaced master key system and all lockset
• Replaced wall lamps and table lamps
• Relocated and added wall receptacles
• Upgraded to enterprise-grade WI-FI system
• New fridge in rooms # 22,23,24
• Cable TV upgraded to HD broadcast
• New kitchen cabinets and rangehoods for rooms #15,16,17,26
• (Conforming to insurance requirement)
• Added dedicated circuit to fridge for rooms # 15,26 by licensed electrician to
• New 100-gallon boiler
• New mowing machine
• Repaired and upgraded rain gutters
• New fridge in rooms #10, 15, 16, 17, 26
• Replaced most deadbolts (door holes enlarged to standard size) and mapped to same master key
Amenities and Features:
• Right by the Highway 1, located in the middle of the 3 exits
• 10 mins walk to main street (Shuswap Avenue) and hockey rink; 5 mins
drive to the beach and splash park
• Spacious parking lot
• Hi Speed enterprise-grade WiFi coverage both in-room and outdoor
• Complimentary breakfast during May - October
Link to Highway projects being planned
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/transportation/transportation- infrastructure/projects/highway1-kamloops-alberta/current- projects/hoffmans-bluff-jade-mountain
Chase is a full service community blessed with an abundance of recreational facilities and opportunities. Though it has an estimated population of 2,400; the trading area encompassed by Chase includes the communities of Adams Lake, Sorrento, Scotch Creek, Celista, Anglemont and Pritchard.
Chase is the Western Gateway to the Shuswap Lake System and lies in between Kamloops (56km) and Salmon Arm (52km). Vancouver is just over 400km from the village and Calgary is about 564km from Chase.
Chase sits at 355 metres above sea level.
The climate in Chase is extraordinary; short winters give way to vibrant and green springs. Summers are filled with sun and temperatures sit around the 30°C mark. Fall is warm allowing for nature to slowly prepare for winter.